| jimmages | contemporary | wedding | photography |

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
STOP STOP STOP

Go to the new blog...click here


Hi! My name is Jim Miller, and my wife Jacki and I own jimmages - contemporary wedding photography.

This is my blog, and I am so glad that you found me.

How to pronounce jimmages? Well, you could pronounce it jimmages, as in rhyming with images. You could also pronounce it Jim Images. And for those upscale clients, please let me give you the phonetic pronunciation...Zhim AH Zhay.

Just kidding. Pronounce it any way that you like. That's not important. What is important is that hopefully I just made you smile. That's my job you know... to make you smile at the wedding, to make you smile when you see your photographs, and to make you smile (OK, slightly grin) when you get your bill!

We are located in Sherman, TX, but we photograph amazing weddings all over the southwestern United States. My style might best be described as resembling photojournalism. That is to say, I photograph real events as they are really happening... staying on the DL and not interrupting every moment by asking you to stop, look at me, and have you give me an awkward forced looking smile.

But the truth is, we do need some formal portraits, so it's not completely a photojournalistic approach. I tell my clients that I do enough posed portraits to make their parents happy, but mostly I am capturing the real moments of the most important day of their life, which makes them very happy. So what is this style called? I dunno...it hasn't been around long enough to have a 'name' yet, so I just call it contemporary wedding photography. Sounds kind of cool, no?

So welcome aboard the jimmages blog. Feel free to look around, make yourself at home, and leave a comment or two.

And please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call if you have questions. I have packages that will fit pretty much any reasonable budget. I am a really low key guy, I love what I do, and I get really excited when I see in a client's eyes that I have delivered more than they expected. Because sometimes smiles show up in the coolest ways...

| jim |

Thursday, August 19, 2010

website

jimmages, the must have wedding photographer in Texas, invites you to the website. Please click here

Stat Counter